Sunday, August 3, 2014

Army Navy's Burger and Burritos


It was late afternoon back then when me and my boyfriend decided to eat somewhere. While we are on it I ask my boyfriend what does he like to eat. He said burger and then we saw Army Navy. As we go inside I saw how unique the place was, the ambience has the military theme and I thought it's cool.


Army Navy at SM Megamall Atrium

We check on the menu and my boyfriend ordered burger while mine is Vegetarian Burrito.  When our order was served to us I noticed that there is a guacamole, a slice of lime and a dip along with the burrito.  I immediately have a bite it was not my usual favorite taste which is the mixture of salty, sweet and spicy but I like the mild taste of the mixture of vegetables, spices, rice and the dip.  I also had the chance to taste the burger and the texture of their patty was really good.  

Burger and Veggies Burrito
Libertea Iced Tea (Love it!)

And of course I will never forget their Libertea the freshly brewed iced tea. It was really good and the taste has the resemblance on Shakeys and Wendys iced tea. If you are an iced tea lover you better try this.