Friday, August 1, 2014

White Hat's Italian Frozen Yoghurt


I've been a yoghurt lover since the day I tasted this wonderful mouth watering dessert from White Hat Italian Frozen Yoghurt.  I had a doubt of eating this dessert at first since it was new to me and I thought that my stomach will not like it. But good thing I eat it and until now it was my all time favorite yoghurt dessert specially the Baker's Hat flavor. I love how the mixture of almonds cluster, cheesecake, blueberries and yoghurt melts to my mouth. It really do wonders to my system while I eat it.


Bakers Hat and Chocolate Selection (I forgot the flavor)

White Hat has a variety of toppings they have selections of fruits, nuts, chocolates and more. I haven't tried the mixture of nuts and fruits yet, but for sure the next time I visit it I will try the other flavors of my choice. ^_^