Thursday, September 4, 2014

Late Lunchdate at Kenny Rogers with my Papz


One late afternoon at Robinson Galleria me and my father dine in at Kenny Rogers.  There are only few people eating at the said food chain, but that's fine with me since I don't really like crowded places much specially when I'm hungry and I have to wait in line just to place and get my order after more than 20 minutes or half an hour. 
Kenny Roger's Menu



We check on the menu and there are a lot to choose from from chicken to pasta, salad, muffins, side dish, desserts, drinks and more. 

Classic Healthy Plate
I decided to order for Classic Healthy Plate which include a piece of roasted chicken, vegetable salad, fruit salad and corn muffin for P185 while my papz order for High Fiber Meal which include 1/4 roasted chicken, fruits and vegetable salad and corn on the cob for also P185.  We added 3 side dish (steamed vegetables, macaroni and cheese, chicken macaroni) and 1 extra corn muffin for my father.  After I mentioned all of the orders we have back then I realize that we ordered too many and I think that is the reason why I feel so full after we eat even though there is no rice! 


High Fiber Meal
I really enjoy eating their side dish specially the steamed vegetable salad the texture of their vegetable is half cook and I love it that way.  Cheese and chicken macaroni is also good including the vegetable and fruit salad, the only thing that I did not enjoy eating was their chicken maybe I'm not used to roasted chicken and I was expecting it will be more juicy and tender.  But aside from that everything is good.


Side Dish and Corn Muffin
My papz also enjoy eating his choice of food and he told me that Kenny's muffin's sweetness and texture is just fine.

Kenny Roger's meals are healthy and the price is just right.  If you are looking for a healthy and will easily make your stomach full for an affordable price you should try this one. I'll be back one of this day with a friend and for sure she'll love it.