Monday, August 18, 2014

Fridate with my Aunt in World Chicken Glorietta 4


Me and my aunt had a date last friday and she ask me what to eat. Since it was friday most of the restaurant and fast food chains are full. Honestly I really don't know what to eat since my tummy is still full of nachos of Nacho King, but when she say "do you like world chicken?" I suddenly feel hungry and though the queue is long we still proceed (just the thought of eating my favorite pesto pasta, garlic bread and the chicken that's heaven!). My auntie ordered Jerk Chicken with tarragon sauce, spaghetti pomodoro and veggies while mine is Pesto Pasta, jerk chicken with brown gravy, garlic bread and iced tea (thank you so much aunt!) 


Spaghetti Pomodo with Chicken and Veggies 

I remember the first time I had the chance to taste this promising food. A co-worker of mine introduce it to me way back in 2009, she ask me if I want to order food since it's almost lunch time. I ask her what kind of food and she said it's pasta with chicken.  In normal days I prefer eating rice in the afternoon, but when I saw the menu I order for pesto pasta and back then I choose farm fresh mushroom sauce for my chicken.  And when I taste it I told to myself that this will be an additional to my favorite list.  But of course, I will be creative and try to mix sidings and sauce to my satisfaction.


Pesto Pasta with Chicken and Garlic Bread

For the first timer if you would like to try World Chicken you can create your own platter from serving 1 siding or two, sauce, pasta, beverages and more. I have my very own all time favorite siding - pesto pasta and for my chicken I like tarragon sauce (but I will try the other sauce when I have the chance). I haven't tried their VIP menu yet, but Chicken Teriyaki platter and Jerk Chicken treat looks promising with java rice and selection of special sauces and other sidings.  The price is ranging from P50 - P200 only.